Do you need to spruce up a perennial bed? Maybe you need shrubs for privacy screening? Or maybe you need something for a tough dry shade situation? We can help. Just bring in photos and a sketch of your yard. One of our experienced plant pros will help you find the ideal plants for your unique situation.
Who is it for?
- Those who want to maintain and install their yard themselves but need a little help.
- Those who have a landscape plan or idea, but are having trouble getting started.
- Those who have a problem area: too wet, too dry, too hot—Nothing grows there!
What we need from you:
- A sketch or landscape plan (photos are nice, too) of the area to be planted. Please note area dimensions, exposure and drainage issues.
- Time to discuss the project and look at plants.
- From your sketch we will help you plan out your yard or garden with plants that will thrive.
- We will guide you through the garden center to choose your plants.
- We will give you easy-to-follow installation and maintenance instructions.
- We always have experts on staff who can answer your landscape and plant questions.
- We are experts in low-water gardening.
Actual installation of plant material is not included. But we can definitely deliver and dig the holes for your trees and shrubs with our Delivery and Planting Service. Please ask for details when you’re in the store!